Are you sure your profession will still exist in 10 years’ time? How much money will you be making? Will your job go overseas or disappear?
In the last decades we’ve experienced unprecedented changes in the way we work. Before, one worked in a profession for life, now this is changing. The majority of women didn’t use to work, now this trend has been reversed. In previous decades you got an education before entering the labour market, now you need continuous education.
Having said all that, robots and algorithms are coming for all our jobs. How can we stay relevant as workers, value creators and productive humans when faced with these changes?
We’ll get together and with coffee or other beverage in hand talk to other human beings that are as passionate as ourselves about finding answers.
Some subjects we’ll touch on:
- Why am I paid the amount of money I get?
- Will I earn more or less in the future?
- Which jobs will disappear and which will survive?
- Income taxes – how should they be applied?
- Universal basic income – wishful thinking or a necessity?
- What type of economy do we want for our future?
Upon finishing the get-together, we will have gained new perspectives on the subject and deepened our understanding of the changes coming to the world of work and our personal finances.