Join the fascinating debate!
- Pay the participation fee
- You’ll receive a link to join the debate (within 24 hours)
- Connect at the time and date, and you’re set!
The world has changed. A pandemic has shaken our world which is as connected as ever. But this pandemic will reach its end, an ending that will pose the question:
What will the world look like after the pandemic?
Before COVID-19 we had already been living in times of great changes due to technology, and now many aspects of life will change at an even quicker pace. We are also seeing people, companies and even governments questioning the “tried and true” ways of doing things – will this be the new normal?
There are those who take advantage of the crisis to seize power – will democracy die and populism flourish? Neither do we know the positive aspects of the changes to come, for example a greater awareness of our mutual interconnectedness and support for the needy.
In these times of the pandemic, when the end is finally in sight, there are many rays of hopes and opportunities to redesign the world, in this debate we’ll talk about how we could bring this about.
We’ll get together in front of our screens and with coffee or other beverage in hand talk to other human beings that are as passionate as ourselves about finding answers.
Some subjects we’ll touch on:
- The new digital and resilient economy
- Changes in social dynamics – for better or worse?
- The politics of fear and the politics of hope
- How do you make money in these new times?
- A more unequal world – reality or fiction?
- Psychological aspects of uncertainty
- Social trust – an endangered species?
- The main causes for optimism about the future
We will meet at 2 PM CST, on Zoom. The entry link is sent upon payment.
- 2:00 – 2:15: Welcome and initial chat
- 2:15 – 4:50: Discussion in groups
- 4:50 – 5:00: Screenshot time, close