Join the fascinating debate!
- Pay the participation fee
- You’ll receive a link to join the debate (within 24 hours)
- Connect at the time and date, and you’re set!
Are we racists by birth or upbringing in the world? Are we individually racist and maybe not even aware of the fact? Will we ever transcend racism? These are the questions that have been ever more present in the first two decades of the 21st Century.
The paradox of racism seems to be radicalizing us ever more rather than globalization and all the freely-available information leading us to a solution. Worse still, we might not even know that we’re racists, but we keep on passing on this way of thinking to the next generations. And to raise the complexity of the issue even further, racism in and of itself is intertwined with issues such as economic and social inequality and marginalization.
With so many levels of conscious and unconscious racism and with their sever social, economic, and human implications, what can be done to solve the problem?
We’ll get together in front of our screens and with coffee or other beverage in hand talk to other human beings that are as passionate as ourselves about finding answers.
Some subjects we’ll touch on:
- Racism – where does it come from?
- What are its consequences in society, past and future?
- Who wins and who loses with racism?
- Racism, a political tool?
- How to protect future generations from our unconscious racism?
- Affirmative action – inverse racism?
Upon finishing the get-together, we will have shared our perspectives on the challenges and solutions in the fight against racism.
We will meet at 2 PM CST, on Zoom. The entry link is sent upon payment.
- 2:00 – 2:15: Welcome and initial chat
- 2:15 – 4:50: Discussion in groups
- 4:50 – 5:00: Screenshot time, close