Who are we?
We’re Ideas Exchange, a community of people passionate about sharing, learning and debating ideas with persons all around the world, founded in 2018.
Why register for the debate?
Learn more than you would in any course, video or conversation by exchanging ideas simultaneously with very diverse people connecting from Australia, the US, even Colombia, Mexico and Norway.
OUR NEXT GLOBAL DEBATE:
Global Simultaneous Debate!
Your Religion, Your Identity – 9 November
Some subjects we’ll touch on:
- Why do some people define themselves nearly exclusively by their religion?
- Why are there people who say they belong to a religion, but they never practice it?
- Why do most people need certainty in their life?
- Why do we think we have the right to impose our religion on others?
- Why are there (nearly) no religions where women play the dominant role?
- Why have monopolistic religions been more successful than those that celebrate diversity?
- Will religion be relevant in the future?
- Religion – a force for good or evil?
When? Tuesday, 9 November
What time? 6 PM London / 7 PM Paris, Madrid, Rome, Berlin / 8 PM Tel Aviv, Istanbul
Who participates? Global minds from all over the world
How many people per group? A maximum of 9 people per debating group to maximize experience
How much? For a limited time you can participate completely FREE 😊
Do I have to prepare? It’s not mandatory, but if you like there’s Food for Thought videos
How do I connect? You’ll receive a link after registration