Who are we?
We’re Ideas Exchange, a community of people passionate about sharing, learning and debating ideas with persons all around the world, founded in 2018.
Why register for the debate?
Learn more than you would in any course, video or conversation by exchanging ideas simultaneously with very diverse people connecting from Australia, the US, even Colombia, Mexico and Norway.
OUR NEXT GLOBAL DEBATE:
Global Simultaneous Debate!
Work in the Times of Uber – 3 August
Some subjects we’ll touch on:
- Why am I paid the amount of money I get?
- Will I earn more or less in the future?
- Which jobs will disappear and which will survive?
- Income taxes – how should they be applied?
- Universal basic income – wishful thinking or a necessity?
- What type of economy do we want for our future?
When? Tuesday, 3 August
What time? 6 PM London / 7 PM Paris, Madrid, Rome, Berlin / 8 PM Tel Aviv, Istanbul
Who participates? Global minds from all over the world
How many people per group? A maximum of 9 people per debating group to maximize experience
How much? For a limited time you can participate completely FREE 😊
Do I have to prepare? It’s not mandatory, but if you like there’s Food for Thought videos
How do I connect? You’ll receive a link after registration