Who are we?
We’re Ideas Exchange, a community of people passionate about sharing, learning and debating ideas with persons all around the world, founded in 2018.
Why register for the debate?
Learn more than you would in any course, video or conversation by exchanging ideas simultaneously with very diverse people connecting from Australia, the US, even Colombia, Mexico and Norway.
OUR NEXT GLOBAL DEBATE:
Global Simultaneous Debate!
The Meaning of Life and Death – August 25
Some subjects we’ll touch on:
- Does life have meaning and why?
- Why is there something rather than nothing?
- What does it fell like not to exist?
- Death – does it bring meaning to life?
- Does the meaning of life have to do with its quality?
- Why are we afraid to die?
- Immortality – is it better or worse to be mortal?
When? Tuesday, August 25
What time? 8 PM New York/ 7 PM Chicago/ 5 PM LA
Who participates? Global minds from all over the world
How many people per group? A maximum of 9 people per debating group to maximize experience
How much? For a limited time only, COMPLETELY FREE
Do I have to prepare? It’s not mandatory, but if you like there’s Food for Thought videos
How do I connect? Just follow the link to the Zoom call