Who are we?
We’re Ideas Exchange, a community of people passionate about sharing, learning and debating ideas with persons all around the world, founded in 2018.
Why register for the debate?
Learn more than you would in any course, video or conversation by exchanging ideas simultaneously with very diverse people connecting from Australia, the US, even Colombia, Mexico and Norway.
OUR NEXT GLOBAL DEBATE:
Global Simultaneous Debate!
The Future of Humanity – July 14
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/ideas-exchange.info/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woobuilder-blocks-premium/inc/class-public.php on line 729
Some subjects we’ll touch on:
- The pros and cons of colonizing other planets
- Scenarios of human extinction and how to avoid them
- The best possible short-term future and how to get there
- Human unity vs. human conflict on a global scale
- The singularity and Artificial Intelligence
- Humanity’s long-term future – constant growth or rise and fall
When? Tuesday, July 14
What time? 8 PM New York/ 7 PM Chicago/ 5 PM LA
Who participates? Global minds from all over the world
How many people per group? A maximum of 9 people per debating group to maximize experience
How much? For a limited time only, COMPLETELY FREE
Do I have to prepare? It’s not mandatory, but if you like there’s Food for Thought videos
How do I connect? Just follow the link to the Zoom call