Global Simultaneous Debate!
Love in the Times of Tinder – May 9
Some subjects we’ll touch on:
- What is the utility of love?
- Is it possible to spend an entire happy lifetime with just one person?
- Monogamy – the great social lie?
- What can we learn from new romantic configurations?
- New technologies and the end of sex?
- The human race – on its way to voluntary extinction?
- The ethical implications of having children
- Longevity = many temporary partners?
When? Saturday May 9
What time? 3 PM New York/ 2 PM Chicago / 12 PM LA
Who participates? Global minds from all over the world
How long? Approx. 3 hours
How many people per group? A maximum of 12 people per debating group to maximize experience
How much? We only charge a small contribution of 4USD
And if I don’t like it? No risk involved. We’ll give you a complete refund
Do I have to prepare? It’s not mandatory, but if you like there’s Food for Thought videos
How do I connect? You’ll receive a link in your email max. 24 hours after payment