Global Simultaneous Debate!
Life After COVID-19 – May 16
Some subjects we’ll touch on:
- The new digital and resilient economy
- Changes in social dynamics – for better or worse?
- The politics of fear and the politics of hope
- How do you make money in these new times?
- A more unequal world – reality or fiction?
- Psychological aspects of uncertainty
- Social trust – an endangered species?
- The main causes for optimism about the future
When? Saturday May 16
What time? 3 PM New York/ 2 PM Chicago / 12 PM LA
Who participates? Global minds from all over the world
How many people per group? A maximum of 9 people per debating group to maximize experience
How much? We only charge a small contribution of 4USD
And if I don’t like it? No risk involved. We’ll give you a complete refund
Do I have to prepare? It’s not mandatory, but if you like there’s Food for Thought videos
How do I connect? You’ll receive a link in your email max. 24 hours after payment