Who are we?
We’re Ideas Exchange, a community of people passionate about sharing, learning and debating ideas with persons all around the world, founded in 2018.
Why register for the debate?
Learn more than you would in any course, video or conversation by exchanging ideas simultaneously with very diverse people connecting from Australia, the US, even Colombia, Mexico and Norway.
OUR NEXT GLOBAL DEBATE:
Global Simultaneous Debate!
Euthanasia and Retirement Homes: Humane or Insane? – November 16
Some subjects we’ll touch on:
- Homes for the elderly – a brilliant or terrible idea?
- Euthanasia – a humanitarian or evil solution?
- Care provided by families vs care provided by the free market
- Government intervention – much needed or terrible nuisance?
- Who gets to decide about their own death and how
- Old age and dying in modern life – the invisible stage of life?
- And so much more!
When? Tuesday, November 16
What time? 8 PM New York/ 7 PM Chicago/ 5 PM LA
Who participates? Global minds from all over the world
How many people per group? A maximum of 9 people per debating group to maximize experience
How much? We only charge a small contribution of 4USD which covers our costs and allows us to sponsor people who wouldn’t be able to connect otherwise
First time? Drop us a line and you can participate for FREE 😊First Timer Free Signup
And if I don’t like it? No risk involved. We’ll give you a complete refund
Do I have to prepare? It’s not mandatory, but if you like there’s Food for Thought videos
How do I connect? You’ll receive a link in your email max. 24 hours after payment