Who are we?
We’re Ideas Exchange, a community of people passionate about sharing, learning and debating ideas with persons all around the world, founded in 2018.
Why register for the debate?
Learn more than you would in any course, video or conversation by exchanging ideas simultaneously with very diverse people connecting from Australia, the US, even Colombia, Mexico and Norway.
OUR NEXT GLOBAL DEBATE:
Global Simultaneous Debate!
Climate Change: The Phantom Menace – August 10
Some subjects we’ll touch on:
- Climate change – why is there so much controversy?
- Prosperity – the main cause or a scapegoat?
- Who wins and who loses with climate change?
- Technology – our salvation?
- How can we protect future generations from our lack of responsibility?
- Global politics – the road to perdition?
- Villains, saints, and warriors – climate change activism
When? Tuesday, August 10
What time? 8 PM New York/ 7 PM Chicago/ 5 PM LA / 2 AM CET
Who participates? Global minds from all over the world
How many people per group? A maximum of 9 people per debating group to maximize experience
How much? We only charge a small contribution of 4USD which covers our costs and allows us to sponsor people who wouldn’t be able to connect otherwise
First time? Drop us a line and you can participate for FREE 😊
And if I don’t like it? No risk involved. We’ll give you a complete refund
Do I have to prepare? It’s not mandatory, but if you like there’s Food for Thought videos
How do I connect? You’ll receive a link in your email max. 24 hours after payment