Join the fascinating debate!
- Pay the participation fee
- You’ll receive a link to join the debate (within 24 hours)
- Connect at the time and date, and you’re set!
Music can alter moods and talk to you directly, to our very inner world, music activates our brain in a holistic way, it transports us to other realities, other lives, other times.
We use music to get behind our national flag, to get pumped up for a workout, overcome a heartbreak. Listening to and making music is a global process in our brain. What is equally fascinating is that wherever you are, whatever your education, the understanding of basic harmonies in music is inside you.
What can music tell us about ourselves, our world, and the highest dimension of existence?
We’ll get together in front of our screens and with coffee or other beverage in hand talk to other human beings that are as passionate as ourselves about finding answers.
Some subjects we’ll touch on:
- Music as our vehicle of transcendence
- What music says about us and our world
- Identity, emotions, and music
- The universal nature of harmony
- What makes great musicians stand out from us?
- The future of music
Upon finishing the get-together, we will have reflected on the fascinating world of music.