Your Religion, Your Identity
November 9 @ 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Some subjects we’ll touch on:
- Why do some people define themselves nearly exclusively by their religion?
- Why are there people who say they belong to a religion, but they never practice it?
- Why do most people need certainty in their life?
- Why do we think we have the right to impose our religion on others?
- Why are there (nearly) no religions where women play the dominant role?
- Why have monopolistic religions been more successful than those that celebrate diversity?
- Will religion be relevant in the future?
- Religion – a force for good or evil?